As COVID-19 restrictions ease we are seeing many popular Sunshine Coast activities and tourist destinations become accessible to visitors again.
With the July school holidays upon us we wanted to let our Sunshine Coast visitors (and locals) know that there is still PLENTY OF FUN to be had!
Fun Things That Are Open NOW
- Bribie 4wd Tours
- Craft Beer Tours – Hinterland Cheese & Wine Tour, Noosa Brewery Trail, Coastal Hop, Hinterland ExBeerience etc.
- Boat Cruises – Sunshine Coast Afloat, Maroochy River Eco Cruises, Mooloolaba Canal Cruises.
- Seaplane Tours – Paradise Seaplanes
- Big Kart Track
- Noosa Ocean Rider
- Paintball – Xperiences HQ
- Scuba Diving – Sunreef
- Skydiving – Noosa Skydiving
- Jet Ski Hire – Caloundra Jet Ski Hire
- Bellingham Maze Mini Golf
- Maleny Botanic Gardens & Bird World
- Sea Life Sunshine Coast
- Sunshine Castle
- Learn to surf – Coolum Surf School
- Diving Courses, boat / jet ski licenses – Sunreef
- Flying Lessons – GoFly
- e-Bike hire – ecotekk
- Caloundra Boat, Bike, SUP & Kayak Hire – Bill’s Boats
- Maroochydore Boat, Kayak, SUP Hire – Swan Boats
- Mooloolaba Boat, Kayak, SUP, Jetski, Bike, etc hire – Sunreef